- Displays part information, build instructions and component image for each step in the assembly.
- Include video files in assemblies to display complex assembly tasks to operators.
- A barcode reader can be used to load assemblies directly from shop floor documentation.
- Sound cues give the operator clear warning to observe component polarity, or special build instructions.
- Screen languages in English, French, Italian & Chinese (other languages can be added).
Mascot V2 is the latest version of our Assembly & Programming software for use with Mascot Standalone, Pushtrack, Minimal systems.
Work instructions are displayed for each step of the assembly comprising of part information, assembly instructions & component images or even video for complex assembly tasks. Incorporating our new patented Auto Image system a single image of the PCB can be used to display component location and orientation for each step in the assembly. This ensures that the right component is inserted in the right place, in the right way, every time and quickly. The user friendly operation requires virtually no training and allows for even non-experienced operators to begin building PCBs immeditaley.
Assembly files can be loaded automatically from shop floor documentation using a barcode reader ensuring that the correct PCB revision is always used. The barcode reader can also be used to validate individual high value components when necessary to guarantee the correct component is placed before the build can continue.
The Need function can be used to draw down parts directly from the main stores onto the workstation when local stock is running low ensuring maximum up time on the system.
Assembly files can be generated quickly and easily from CAD & BOM data using the Mascot Pro Compiler and then optimised in Mascot Programming to achieve the fastest build times and balanced across a line of Mascot Workstations.
Assembly data can also be exported in HTML, XML, CSV & Excel formats for processing in third party applications.