How Sigma Works
Sigma offers many features to help eliminate errors and drive productivity:
- Computerised step-by-step work instructions, images and videos are displayed to the operator.
- Optional motorised carousels automatically present the correct component or tool.
- LED indicators highlight the exact storage bin location.
- Supporting documentation is easily displayed.
- Data inputs such as measurement readings can be recorded at any step.
- External inputs can conditionally alter the assembly procedure.
- Data signals can be output at any step to drive external tools or machinery.
As well as displaying written assembly instructions, Sigma provides annotated images and helpful video clips to illustrate each assembly step, completely eliminating ambiguity. In addition, other features and options further streamline the assembly operation.
It’s a straightforward process that simplifies product hand assembly to make it fast, consistent and right first time.